Is it to early to start holding my breath? I can hardly wait, but must admit that I've also got a great fear that it may disappear from downloads before I manage towrap my ears around it. Keep ut the great work!!!
I am not anonymus. I am Andreas. but that's another story. I just would like to thank you for this brilliant idea to remix Revolver and of course all the efforts behind it. I am really into the tunes and think they are great. surely I will have these tunes be cut onto dubplate - 'cause there's nothing like the real (vinyl) thing; and your work is defenitely worth the cut. one thing: will you also make available the cover art in a sensible resolution. what would a CD be without a cover. o.k. - enough for this time. thanks again and good luck for all of your projects. regards andreas/germany
Five of us are already stuck for the whole weekend with incomplete downloads, we only need 8%, can somebody open a window to let us complete the download. Cheers on a Monday morning.
Yeah, Same here, I'm 94% complete, have tons of uploaders, but can't download the rest of the (btinternet)torrent. The tracks I've heard are great! Can someone with the full torrent open up? Thanks.
Chris,I have heard your collaboration withThe Beatles, & I am sure they would have loved it. Revolver is my fav Beatles Lp,so it is great to hear it in a different light. DJ Paul Oakenfold once hoped to remix the Beatles back catalogue,maybe they should get you in too. Paul did do a couple of ambiant trance lps with youth & Im not 2 sure if you have heard of the Liverpool sound collage stuff?, I have a copy I can send you,,,A good book on some off McCartneys more left field stuff is "the unknown Paul Mccartney. I have also had trouble in downloading revolved anyone know any sites please....... I do have the alternative revolver bootleg ....outtakes off the 1966 sessions... best wishes livercool
Hey! Just thought of a MASH right up your ally. I do it myself, but I don't have the know-how..... How about "See emily Play" over "What Ever Gets You Through The Night"! I just heard them back to back and the ARE in the same key. Keep MASHIN'.
Very well done, ccc. I really want to start making my own mash-ups, but I was wondering if you or anyone could point me in the right direction as to what software to use? Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!
the revolved album is coming to seem like a ghost story, everyone is saying these grand things but i cant find it anywhere. I tried downloading from torrents(no seeders), and the websites don't pay up either. Anyway there is going to be and update post for the '07-'08 time period. thanks, and cracked pepper is amazing
16 Comments:
Damn, Horny shit!!!
:P
Is it to early to start holding my breath?
I can hardly wait, but must admit that I've also got a great fear that it may disappear from downloads before I manage towrap my ears around it.
Keep ut the great work!!!
Boiling / nor-way@online.no
Keep checking - I'm hoping to get all the songs up in a week.
ccc
this will hold you over till revolved is done
from the ORIGINAL Kleptones
http://thekleptonesarestealing.songsfrom.us/
I am not anonymus. I am Andreas.
but that's another story.
I just would like to thank you for this brilliant idea to remix Revolver and of course all the efforts behind it.
I am really into the tunes and think they are great.
surely I will have these tunes be cut onto dubplate - 'cause there's nothing like the real (vinyl) thing; and your work is defenitely worth the cut.
one thing: will you also make available the cover art in a sensible resolution. what would a CD be without a cover.
o.k. - enough for this time.
thanks again and good luck for all of your projects.
regards
andreas/germany
Hi Andreas,
That sounds great.
I'll be uploading high res artwork twoards the end of February.
ccc
Hello,
Five of us are already stuck for the whole weekend with incomplete downloads, we only need 8%, can somebody open a window to let us complete the download.
Cheers on a Monday morning.
Yeah,
Same here, I'm 94% complete, have tons of uploaders, but can't download the rest of the (btinternet)torrent. The tracks I've heard are great! Can someone with the full torrent open up? Thanks.
Try the top link first - it all seems to be stable now. Let me know if you still have problems.
ccc
Hola
escuche el revolved esta excelente felicidades
Durango Mexico
I hear your revolved is excelent
Congratulations
Durango Mexico
hi,
just wondering if there's anywhere where the revolved music can still be downloaded?
And here's another clue for you all...LINKS
Chris,I have heard your collaboration withThe Beatles, & I am sure they would have loved it.
Revolver is my fav Beatles Lp,so it is great to hear it in a different light.
DJ Paul Oakenfold once hoped to remix the Beatles back catalogue,maybe they should get you in too.
Paul did do a couple of ambiant trance lps with youth & Im not 2 sure if you have heard of the Liverpool sound collage stuff?, I have a copy I can send you,,,A good book on some off McCartneys more left field stuff is "the unknown Paul Mccartney.
I have also had trouble in downloading revolved anyone know any sites please.......
I do have the alternative revolver bootleg ....outtakes off the 1966 sessions... best wishes livercool
Hey! Just thought of a MASH right up your ally. I do it myself, but I don't have the know-how..... How about "See emily Play" over "What Ever Gets You Through The Night"! I just heard them back to back and the ARE in the same key. Keep MASHIN'.
Very well done, ccc. I really want to start making my own mash-ups, but I was wondering if you or anyone could point me in the right direction as to what software to use? Any guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks!
the revolved album is coming to seem like a ghost story, everyone is saying these grand things but i cant find it anywhere. I tried downloading from torrents(no seeders), and the websites don't pay up either. Anyway there is going to be and update post for the '07-'08 time period. thanks, and cracked pepper is amazing
Post a Comment
<< Home