HELP!
Calling all NTL / unlimited bandwidth users!
Anyone who can offer to host a track please get in touch! Don't forget each track is approximately 5 megs - but if you can spare the bandwidth it'd be a great help!
Contact: ccc.chrischrischris@gmail.com
Calling all NTL / unlimited bandwidth users!
Anyone who can offer to host a track please get in touch! Don't forget each track is approximately 5 megs - but if you can spare the bandwidth it'd be a great help!
Contact: ccc.chrischrischris@gmail.com

3 Comments:
The nice about making a torrent of your album would be you could throw it out there at lossless quality, if that matters to you.
I love the beatles, I love revolver adn I would love to hear the album, I would particulalry like hearing the album at full rez.
I would even consider making and upping the torrent for you if you want.
silsurf@mac.com
Email me. I'm always on the lookout for mirror sites!
ccc.chrischrischris@gmail.com
ccc
yeah - lets have a lossless version. that would be great.
Post a Comment
<< Home