Wednesday, March 02, 2005

***MESSAGE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LINK TO THE REVOLVED MP3S FROM THEIR OWN SITE***

Please link to this site - http://www.revolved.blogspot.com - as there are torrents available and this will ease the strain on the hearingdouble website. These tracks may not be available for long, so please give as many people as possible a chance to grab them before any bandwidth limits are exceeded.

Thanks.

Torrent downloads now available...

HERE

or

HERE

If you know of any more, or can mirror, please email me - ccc.chrischrischris@gmail.com or plop a link in the comments below.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I'm curious to have a listen, but it appears that all the links have packed it in (the torrent too). If you can offer any help it would be appreciated!

February 12, 2007 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger blue monk said...

Yes, I have the same problem. I'd love to hear.. but no links are workin for me. Hopin you didn't get in any trouble with labels

March 11, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home