Back online!

Listen to it here
or download from the links below.
Artwork is available here
FULL TRACKLISTING
1. Tax Jam Pollution

The Beatles - Taxman
The Jam - Start
Beck - New Pollution
The Beatles - A Day In The Life
Download here
2. Eleanor Ciccone

The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
Madonna - Ray Of Light
Download here
3. Sleeping

The Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping
Portishead - Glory Box
The Beatles - Within You Without You
The Beatles - Only A Northern Song
The Beatles - Good Morning Good Morning
Download here
4. Rush Of Love

The Beatles - Love You To
Coldplay - God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
The Beatles - Think For Yourself recording session
Download here
5. Here, There & Everywhere

The Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere
Claudine Longet - Here, There & Everywhere
Download here
6. That's All Yellow

The Beatles - Yellow Submarine
Genesis - That's All
Download here
7. She Said Traffic

The Beatles - She Said She Said
Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown Traffic
Download here
8. Sunshine a Go Go

The Beatles - Good Day Sunshine
The Beatles - Getting Better
The Beatles - A Day In The Life
Deeelite - Groove is in The Heart
The Who - I Can See For Miles
The Byrds - Eight Miles High
Download here
9. And Your Bird Was Right

The Beatles - And Your Bird Can Sing
Badly Drawn Boy - You Were Right
Download here
10. Close To No One

The Beatles - For No One
The Cure - Close To Me
Download here
11. Pleasant Dr Robert

The Beatles - Dr Robert
The Monkees - Pleasant Valley Sunday
Download here
12. I Want a Spirit Machine

The Beatles - I Want to Tell You
Golldfrapp - Strict Machine
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky
Download here
13. Got To Get You In The Mood

The Beatles - Got To Get You Into My Life
Glenn Miller - In The Mood
Download here
14. You Only Live Tomorrow

The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
Nancy Sinatra/John Barry - You Only Live Twice
Download here
Contact: ccc


Listen to it here
or download from the links below.
Artwork is available here
FULL TRACKLISTING
1. Tax Jam Pollution

The Beatles - Taxman
The Jam - Start
Beck - New Pollution
The Beatles - A Day In The Life
Download here
2. Eleanor Ciccone

The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
Madonna - Ray Of Light
Download here
3. Sleeping

The Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping
Portishead - Glory Box
The Beatles - Within You Without You
The Beatles - Only A Northern Song
The Beatles - Good Morning Good Morning
Download here
4. Rush Of Love

The Beatles - Love You To
Coldplay - God Put a Smile Upon Your Face
The Beatles - Think For Yourself recording session
Download here
5. Here, There & Everywhere

The Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere
Claudine Longet - Here, There & Everywhere
Download here
6. That's All Yellow

The Beatles - Yellow Submarine
Genesis - That's All
Download here
7. She Said Traffic

The Beatles - She Said She Said
Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown Traffic
Download here
8. Sunshine a Go Go

The Beatles - Good Day Sunshine
The Beatles - Getting Better
The Beatles - A Day In The Life
Deeelite - Groove is in The Heart
The Who - I Can See For Miles
The Byrds - Eight Miles High
Download here
9. And Your Bird Was Right

The Beatles - And Your Bird Can Sing
Badly Drawn Boy - You Were Right
Download here
10. Close To No One

The Beatles - For No One
The Cure - Close To Me
Download here
11. Pleasant Dr Robert

The Beatles - Dr Robert
The Monkees - Pleasant Valley Sunday
Download here
12. I Want a Spirit Machine

The Beatles - I Want to Tell You
Golldfrapp - Strict Machine
Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky
Download here
13. Got To Get You In The Mood

The Beatles - Got To Get You Into My Life
Glenn Miller - In The Mood
Download here
14. You Only Live Tomorrow

The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows
Nancy Sinatra/John Barry - You Only Live Twice
Download here
Contact: ccc

With thanks to Thomas!

9 Comments:
hi chris:
hooray for this interesting and provocative experience of yours.
unfortunately i've been experiencing problems downloading the zip files: not all tracks are finally recognized by the zip reader. i've used explorer 6.0 and mozilla for this, and results are exactly the same.
Hope to hear from you soon
Hi, thanks for the great music. The tracks all download fine but when I tried to download the cover art on the link given, all I got were four of the tracks again, and no art!
Hi ccc, congratulations for this fantastic work! I'm feeling totally involved with this "mashup". I listened every music so many times a day and I'm always discover some new and provocative sounds and mixed things absolutally exciting...
My best regards and my total admiration, waiting anxiously for your new creations. Please, warn me when it happen.
thanks,
Moa Peraccini
Hey, I want you to know that none of this is Chris's fault. It's mine. You can download the tracks by LEFT clicking on the pictures at revolvedalbum.blogspot.com
DO NOT RIGHT CLICK THIS WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!
So is the artwork not available?
not at the moment, althought I am working on it
Thanks so much--these are fantastic!
"All You Need is Love" is missing from the list of tracks making up "Sunshine A Go Go".
CCC, I love your Beatle mashups. This Revolved mashup is even better than Cracked Pepper. However, on your Revolved Blog you mention 14 tracks and so far the torrents I've found only have 10 of the tracks. Is there a better source where I can retrieve all 14 tracks instead of the 10? I wish your stuff was purchable via iTunes or even via CD. Oh well, I hope to hear from you soon and keep doing what you're doing - it's awesome fun!
CCC, your Revolved links have been hijacked by unsavory sources that have nothing to do with music. Ick.. I'm still searching for torrents that have all 14 tracks of your Revolved album instead of just the 10. No luck so far. Please update your blog(s). Thank you for mashing.
Post a Comment
<< Home