Tuesday, May 09, 2006

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear CCC

You've made my month. Revolved is a breath of fresh air. It reminds me of early Public Enemy and the work of John Oswald, using music as an outlaw to create something new. I hven't been this excited about music since the early 90's. Stockhausen would be proud of this. I'd love to licence this for a project but I know that would be impossible

Tell the british recording people this won't stop me from buying the Beatles AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! In fact this might just encourage people to search out your sources.

Thanks

May 17, 2006 at 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear CCC

You've made my month. Revolved is a breath of fresh air. Hip Hop and pop music is so awful now. Your work reminds me of early Public Enemy and Plunderphonics by John Oswald, using music as an outlaw to create something new. I hven't been this excited about music since the early 90's. Stockhausen would be proud of this. I'd love to licence this for a project but I know that would be impossible

Tell the british recording people this won't stop me from buying the Beatles AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! In fact this might just encourage people to search out your sources.

Thanks

May 17, 2006 at 12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please put the album back to download! i need it!

September 12, 2006 at 6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just brilliant... thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 17, 2006 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there,
Firstly, as a british citizen I'd like to say that the BPI does not speak for me. Fuck 'em.
Secondly, I'd like to thank you for rekindling my, somewhat jaded, musical spirit. Listening to this album was a joy.
Thirdly, Everyone who is tired of pap sung by winners of reality shows or have grown sick of hearing 14 year olds singing about how tough life is should listen to this album.

October 16, 2006 at 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can get the covers here. You just sign up and I e-mail them to you. There is no newsletters or crap, I just have had difficulty uploading the zip files.

http://mrfreakyinastar.tripod.com/revolvedcovers/

December 19, 2006 at 5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot CCC!!!


The file is available on emule... and also The Beachles Sgt. Petsounds.... ;-)

keep it alive!

January 19, 2007 at 11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the links aren't working
can you please check them
I want this album so much!

THX

May 18, 2007 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger David G. Shaw said...

As previously posted, the links for all the Revolver tracks are not working. Please re-post the mp3s.

October 26, 2007 at 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a new site up with all the revolved mp3's!

www.myspace.com/revolvedmp3s

December 12, 2007 at 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home